Monday, October 6, 2014

Day 6: Crazy or Manic Monday?




I sit here at 11:00 pm wondering where my day went.

I'm exhausted and even though I need to be in bed, I haven't completed my Bible Study lesson for tomorrow, my read the Bible challenge passage, or this post. I've started them all, they just aren't complete.

I find myself in a position to "finish in the morning" because I'm so tired.
That scares me because I don't want to get behind when it's only Day 6!




So much happened today that I can't even begin to journal it here tonight.  Monday's are always like that I suppose - the craziest of the crazy.  Perhaps even manic would be the right word.

Right now, I have to give myself props for effort and praise God that it's gone this well so far.
I will not give up when the going gets tough.

I will start fresh tomorrow.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a little LESS of the crazy.



{This would be the fastest post I've ever cranked out for this blog! That's a real exhibit of how tired I am tonight.}



No comments:

Post a Comment