Saturday, November 1, 2014

30 Days of Thanks: Day 1 {it's the little things}

Call me crazy {haha}, but I do think that writing everyday, or at the least the attempt to, has been good for me.




I'm not sure I will be here every single day in the month of November, but I would like to do a gratitude  journal.  
Some people do it on Facebook, but I think I prefer my space here.
Please feel free to join me and post links to your posts in my comments below.




  • Unexpected quiet moments hours {score!} alone at home
  • Friends who continue to give me hugs even though I'm not much of a hugger {I sort of stink at it because it makes me a little uncomfortable}
  • Kids who miss me when I'm only gone a few hours
  • An extra hour of sleep!
  • the warmth of home on a cold day
  • leftovers {no cooking for me}!
  • kids who love to read
  • friends: new ones and close ones

No comments:

Post a Comment